Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letters


Just a couple of months back I started writing letters to my son who is 3 now. Having a son at this age is totally amazing, I mean the conversation that is going on with him and his thought trails is at times so overwhelming especially when bedtime comes. I would have to use all my negotiation skills to get him to sleep. But alas it's never a dull moment with him.

So recently out of nowhere I decided to start a gmail string of letters to him (I hope gmail or google for that matter don't go kaput ).I just decided that I needed to pen down certain important stuff that I wanted to tell him on many occasions when I was with him but knowing that he would not really grasp what I was trying to say (like what I am typing here now and you probably do not have a freaking idea what I am trying to say).

 So son, if by accident you happen to read this, remember. " I Love You Son" - and your reply will be......

1 comment:

Clarance said...

love you too dad...